How can I recover my Hotmail password without a phone number and recovery email

 To recover your Hotmail account, you can use various recovery options. When you want to know How do I recover my Hotmail account then, you need to go through the verification process. But what if you don’t have a registered phone number with you? Well, you can still recover your account by going through the detailed information below.

Recover Hotmail account without phone number

At first, go to the Hotmail account login /sign-in page

Enter the username or email address

On the password column, keep it blank and click on the tab forgot my password.

Now, a new window will open that will have many recovery options

Out of all the options, select I will answer a security question and continue

Answer the question on the screen correctly to verify your account and click continue

Now it is time to reset your password, enter the new password as per guidelines

Click on continue; now you have successfully reset your password

Using this new password, you can now login to your account anytime

How can I recover my Hotmail password without a phone number and recovery emailUsing the above option, you can recover your password anytime. If you have any issues, you can take assistance from a Hotmail representative.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procedure to reach Yahoo Representative